Oct 25, 2011

Kayleigh's Halloween Costume

Here's a little sneak peek of my Hedwig (owl) costume that I will be debuting on Friday!


I finally got the boyfriend into Harry Potter last year. Then he goes and gets onto the red carpet premiere of The Deathly Hallows--without me!! Anyway, this year he is going to be Harry. Honestly, he's perfect for it. 
BUT, I didn't want to be Hermione or Ginny; I was already what some refer to as "Whore-y Potter" a couple years ago. 
So.... I decided to be Hedwig, Harry's pet owl. (Also, I got the idea from Katie who went as Hedwig to our Harry Potter Housewarming Party. Yes, we're nerds)



There's my sketch, supplies, and the feather trim that I made myself. I'm afraid you'll have to wait till I wear it for Halloween to see the finished product. 

Don't want to ruin the surprise, BUT I'm thinking we will look a bit like this:








Heehee...

If you've made your own costume this year, I want to see it! Tweet us a picture @girlvscraft or leave one in the comments! 

Happy Crafting!

No comments: