Dec 8, 2011

Crafting at Work. Part 1

So, I have this sweet new job where all I do is answer the phone and look cute at the front. Easiest job I've ever had. And the most boring. I figured I could get a lot of crafting done, and I have! Here's the first at-work craft I made: A Felt Bow Bracelet!

I adapted the project from another Blogger's tutorial. Oh The Lovely Things Leather Bow Tutorial  I had a really hard time finding leather, and I didn't think cotton would be stiff enough to retain its shape.
So I chose felt! And at 29 cents a sheet, you really can't beat it!

Cost: Less than $1 !!!
Difficuly: EASY..I mean, I did this at work, people.

You'll need:
To click on that tutorial link and follow the same instructions.
A 12x9 square of felt
Scissors
Thread
Snaps (my mom had lots left over from when she made onesies for me as a baby... yes, we keep everything)

 
            Snaps!  
          My mom did have to help me with the snaps, so don't ask me how. There was hammering involved and lots of noise.      


I think it turned out super cute, and I actually have made one in just about every color.


And if I can do this sitting at my desk, YOU can do it anywhere. Now, go make them for your friends and impress them with your skills.

No comments: