Sep 15, 2011

Quick Craft:: Cool Make-up Organization

 I seriously needed some make-up organization help, so I made these 2 super easy solutions




<< The make up magnet board






        The coffee brush and tool holder    >>>>











I already had a magnetized bird in my bathroom, so this craft was super cheap! Here's what you do:
Get some magnets ($2 at Michael's)
Grab your glue gun
Gather up your make up

Now, hot glue the magnets to the back of your make-up. Some may need 2 magnets if they are heavy or large:

Put them on your magnet board! (small dry erase boards are usually magnetized, and you can write messages too!)

Now for the brush holder...

*Get yourself a small container. I found mine for 67 cents in the clearance at Container Store.
*Buy 1/2 pound of coffee beans. Mine are pumpkin spice from Central Market because I like the smell!
*Pour the coffee beans into the container, and arrange the brushes. Told you it was easy!

No comments: