Sep 30, 2011

Wine Cork Cork Board

what you'll need: wine corks- and lots of them, something to glue your wine corks to-I used cork tiles, hot glue
cost: inluding all the wine, lots and lots and lots. Not including the wine $10.
difficulty level: easy


step one: Drink a lot of wine. Not all at once, please. I've been collecting these for a very long time with the help of everyone I know including Kayleigh's mom who worked at a wine shop for awhile. I still have a whole lot let too :)


step two: lay all your corks out so you can make sure you like your pattern. For those of you thinking "Really Katie? You're glueing corks to cork board?" I say "Yea man, I'm glueing corks to cork tiles because they are super cheap. So....yea." You can also use a picture frame but I like these because you can cut them if you want and they are light and easy to hang. I'll be using those sticky scoth things to hang mine up so I don't have to use nails.
step three: Hot glue your corks down


repeat!!!

Get creative with it. Next I'm going to do a circle cork board next and then another square so I can hang them all together-pictures for that will come as soon as I go get more hot glue sticks.

No comments: