Dec 20, 2011

Glitter Wine Bottles


These are a couple wine bottles I attacked with glitter to add to my magical Christmas decor. 


what you'll need: a couple wine bottles, some glitter, glue, and a sponge brush.
cost: not counting the wine-these are relatively cheap/free if you've done basically any of the other crafts on this blog... we really like glitter...
difficulty level: easy


All you have to do (after you've cleaned off the bottles and removed the labels) is brush some glue from the bottom of the bottle and up towards the middle.



Roll in glitter.




Let it dry a little and brush off the excess glitter.




repeat!


I put long taper candles in the wine bottles first, but I don't know how I feel about them. 




So, I also tried it out as a vase with some of the extra berry things I have from my tree.



I'd really to get some more of these for next year and maybe even use glitter that matches the color of the bottles... we shall see ;)



No comments: