Sep 27, 2011

A Bridal Shower!

Check out a bridal shower with a few DIY decoration ideas below! 

A few cute details can really add something to an invitation. I got the heart shaped paper punch from Michael's (below) and some cute scrapbook paper. Then I filled the invites with some over-sized confetti. 
Check out the Cup Cake Pomander post for non-floral centerpieces. These are easy and fun, but word to the wise-these pomanders are about the size and height of the head of the person sitting across the table from you. I put them on pedestals but it would have been better if they had been lower!


 For favors I got little boxes for $1.99 and decoupaged my heart confetti on top. I also lined the boxes with the stripe paper to add a little extra on the inside. Then I filled the boxes with tea bags to make little tea samplers! Did I mention this was a tea party shower?


I hope this gives you some ideas for your next party! We'll keep you posted when we come up with any more! (Get it... posted... it's a blog... heheh).

No comments: