Jan 19, 2012

Glitter Keys!


As you know, we LOVE glitter. I couldn't resist doing this to my house key the other night. It was so easy and now my key is ADORABLE (just what every boring house key dreams of being)!

Difficulty: EASY
Cost: Free if you have glitter..and who doesn't?

You'll Need:
A key (or many keys)
Mod Podge or regular glue
Glitter
Clear spray paint-- Don't skip this step!

Step 1:
Put your key on a glitter-safe surface. I use foil. Paint one side of your key with you glue.

Step 2:
Pour on the glitter! Let this side dry completely before doing the other.

Step 3:
Repeat steps one and two on the other side of your key.

GO OUTSIDE and spray both sides of you key with the clear coat. This is important! If you don't do this, glitter will fall off everywhere. Trust me, it's a mess.

Once that's dry, you're finished!


If you have lots of keys, do each one in a different color of glitter so you can ID them. Super fun!

No comments: